Having Toilet Problems?
Of all the plumbing problems at your home or place of business, most people would rank a clogged toilet #1 on the list in FL. It’s also one of the most common plumbing issue and one that is normally easy for an experienced plumber to diagnose and repair.
How can you tell what's wrong with your toilet:
- You may have a clog as a result of facial tissue or another product that wasn’t designed to disintegrate like toilet paper.
- If you have young children, the clog could be a toy or a sock.
- If using a plunger unclogs the toilet, great. However, if the clog is recurring, you will need to call a plumber.
- If your bathroom sink drains well, the trouble is probably a clog in the toilet trap.
- If your sink also drains slowly, you may have a blocked sewer line. You will need a plumber to diagnose and repair this problem.
If it is time for a new toilet we can offer low-flow toilets that use less water per flush, thus helping to conserve water. We recommend Toto, the best in the market.
The professionals at Admiral will be happy to unclog your stopped-up toilet in West Palm, Lake Worth, Delray, Boynton Beach, Jupiter & Boca Raton, Florida. They will also be able to explain the features and install many of the latest toilets on the market for your Florida home.
Call Admiral Services. Your Local Toilet Repair & Install Experts With 25 Years Experience
Serving Palm Beach County, Port St Lucie and Surrounding area's